A list of Recruiters/Exhibitors who are registered
to attend the Festival can be accessed here.
The University of Wisconsin – Madison Dance Department is delighted to host the regional high school dance festival for high school students from our region and beyond. We anticipate up to 1200 high school students and their teachers will join our festival. We would love to add your institution to our list of exhibitors and recruiters and make our first-ever regional festival a huge success, and we’re looking for exhibitors and recruiters throughout the nation.
Please consider offering a scholarship and/or providing audition opportunities to our attendees. Many aspiring junior and senior students (and some sophomores) are planning on having a chance to audition with prestigious colleges, universities and summer programs. We have more information about the recruitment policies and audition components online.
The bulk of the festival will be held in the historic Lathrop Hall, home of the University of Wisconsin Dance Department.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information or have questions.
- Institutions interested in having a table and representatives for recruitment & information purposes at the Regional High School Festival, must fill out the Recruiter/Exhibitor Registration Form and make payment no later than Dec 2, 2018.
- The fee is $225 and includes 2 attendees.
- Information about recruitment guidelines are available here.
- ALL recruiters/exhibitors MUST complete and submit a Liability/Media Release Form NO LATER THAN Jan 27, 2019.
- Payments MUST be made by check or money order and should be RECEIVED, NOT POSTMARKED, by the deadlines given.
- Institutions wishing to audition students for scholarships MUST submit a Scholarship Offering Form no later than Dec 2, 2018.
Institutions wishing to advertise in the Festival program, must submit an Advertising Form & make payment no later than Dec 2, 2018.
Details about advertising costs and specifications can be accessed here.
$225, Due Dec 2, 2018
Due Jan 27, 2018
Due Dec 2, 2018
Due Dec 2, 2018